Based on our long experience, we can guarantee
smooth work process management, thanks to:
- Structured organisation of the basic files.
- Standardised working procedures.
- Information community management.
- Ensuring consistency of documentation (product ranges and types).
- Unified information processing methods (localisation and formats).
- Complete traceability of all exchanges (e-mail, FTP, USB, phone, etc.) and tracking in terms of formalisation of interactions (inspection reports, decision-making reports).
- Systematic plausibility checking of the data received.
- Cross-referencing of information received.
- Quality control, especially through cross-proofreading of all documents by a second writer.
What do all our writers have in common?
They are all engineers and able to understand your documentation in the blink of an eye.
No more time worries!
The analytical skills and benefit of the experience acquired by RédaTech SA are demonstrated by its rapid assimilation of raw information and its critical eye over your data.
We work in a wide range of technical fields, and speak the same language as your Design & Engineering, R&D and After-Sales engineers.
Translation project manager
References & Testimonies
“The collaboration between Pentair and RédaTech goes back to 2015, when we wanted to harmonise the installation manuals for our valves. They had differences not only in terms of content, but also format, since there were different commercial brands. Whereas all the writing and proofreading in 5 languages used to be done in-house, we found in RédaTech an efficient team, which first conducted an inventory of our full set of technical documentation, with concrete suggestions for improving the content, ultimately enabling RédaTech to take over all the writing, translation and proofreading work.
The process in place is robust, the collaboration excellent, and so we have been able to reassign precious resources internally; as for the document quality, it is incomparable with what we previously offered, and has contributed to strengthening our brand image and also our technical credibility with our customers.”
Marketing and Communication Manager EMEA
“Since 1994, RédaTech has been our technical documentation supplier for our machines. In a spirit of collaboration, this relationship has developed into a genuine partnership. RédaTech produces user and maintenance instructions of excellent quality, in both technical and normative terms. The writers regularly come into our workshops, and interact with our staff to exchange information.
This working method enables RédaTech to work with a high degree of autonomy, which really eases the strain on our internal resources.
By providing the translations too, it saves us precious time through dealing with a single point of contact.
RédaTech is an efficient and proactive partner which offers innovative solutions to maintain a very high quality level for our technical documentation.”