- management of technical documentation projects for our clients ;
- acquiring information, managing stakeholder relations with our clients ;
- definition of documents according to current standards ;
- development of the structure and drafting of documents ;
- management of the internal subcontracting to our drawing, DTP and translation services.
We ask :
- an HES technical engineering degree or equivalent ;
- experience in After Sale Service, adult training and / or technical documentation ;
- knowledge in the field of didactics and technical communication ;
- german mother tongue with good writing skills in that language ;
- excellent oral and written proficiency in English and, if possible, French ;
- computer skills and DTP software.
We offer :
- varied and independent work in direct contact with clients ;
- dynamic work environment in a rapidly expanding area ;
- the use of advanced communication tools and means.
- initially at La Chaux-de-Fonds and then (after 6 to 12 months) in the Bern area.
Toutes les offres